More entertainment during Moab, not just Mitchy!

1 reply to this topic
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted July 28, 2000 - 12:54 PM

I really don't have any clue what the night life (What night life?) there is in Moab after a day of riding. I figured we're going to be too tired to hit the night clubs (what night clubs), but then again, we'd be the only ones there. I will be bringing my video cam so my wife, Alisa, will finally get to see some of the guys I talk about on a daily basis. Plus, when Mitch gets trashed, and starts dancing around with the lamp shade over his head (I did that to a girl once), I WANT IT ON FILM!

What I was going to mention is, for those of you who haven't seen them, I will bring out my Gary Bailey riding videos if anyone is interested. There is too much to take in, but maybe you can pick up something (re-grip and elbows). Of course, there may be a lot of VERY HAPPY PEOPLE who may not be interested in watching videos after a full day of roostin'. For those of you that want to see them though, I will be happy to bring them. Maybe I should make some copies and give them out during for the Cow Riding Contest, Beer Drinking Contest and Best Legs awards. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 28, 2000 - 01:38 PM

Kevin,
Based on my limited exposure to Mitch, I have a feeling that dancing w/lampshades is tame, PG-13 entertainment for Mitch.

Bring the Gary Bailey videos, I've read thru his book(s) and thought it was very educational - I'd love to see the videos.

Brian

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.