Yet another sprocket question

2 replies to this topic
  • runester

Posted August 03, 2007 - 09:47 AM

I want to bump up a tooth (or two) on my 07 450, I have the regina ORN6 (Grays advice)
I had to pull a few links off when I put it on and I am just wondering if I will have any hassles w/the new sprocket fitting with the chain. I'm at about the third notch in front on the blocks... Time is something I dont have enough of and any that I can save helps me alot so I figure If I have to reinstall any links I d like to know up front before I waste any time goin' in blind.
Thank,
Rune

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted August 03, 2007 - 12:30 PM

You should be OK if you have a half inch or so of axle slot available. You can also run a second master link and one link of the chain you took out, if you use a genuine Regina ORN6 master. I've been doing that on my '03 for over two years, no problem.

• runester

Posted August 03, 2007 - 02:30 PM

Thanks Gray...
Your the man,
R.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.