Wr 450 pipe 03 on an 04?

3 replies to this topic
  • Reedus

Posted August 03, 2007 - 09:00 AM

Looking to replace the pipe for my WR. I have an 04, but found a pipe for sale off an 03. Anybody know if it will bolt right up? Thanks for the help.

Reedus

• ckulzer

Posted August 03, 2007 - 09:35 AM

Part numbers for the headpipe are the same but the '04 has a slightly different part number for the muffler assembly. Knowing how little they changed between '03 & '04, I would bet that it will fit.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PBDBLUE

Posted August 03, 2007 - 04:00 PM

Absolutely no difference. Will bolt right up. I have an '03 and an '04. Both bikes are identical except for the kickstand (the '04 is nicer).

• Mutu

Posted August 04, 2007 - 12:46 AM

Looking to replace the pipe for my WR. I have an 04, but found a pipe for sale off an 03. Anybody know if it will bolt right up? Thanks for the help.

Reedus

Yep, as the others said, anything for the '03 - '05 YZ or '03 - '06 WR will fit.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.