Scottyr: easy rad fix

1 reply to this topic
  • Trent

Posted July 28, 2000 - 08:17 AM

After checking out a bunch of options to fix my leaky rad I picked the most simple one. I bought some JB Weld, also known as liquid metal, gooped in on and viola. I have been out four times with this fix and no problems yet. The stuff that needs to dry overnight works great. Solid as a weld.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted July 28, 2000 - 09:46 PM

I just received my Thumper Rad Guards in the mail today. They had been back ordered for a while.
Time to whack some trees!

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark, got forked by Pro Action, WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR MOAB!!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.