wr 400 cam mods

3 replies to this topic
  • Bshaips

Posted August 03, 2007 - 08:51 AM

i know there is tons of threads about how to make to my wr400 run like a yz by advancing one of the cams. if anyone knows or has the info and you could please share that would be great. Thanks

• SXP

Posted August 03, 2007 - 10:51 AM

i know there is tons of threads about how to make to my wr400 run like a yz by advancing one of the cams. if anyone knows or has the info and you could please share that would be great. Thanks

Go here http://motoman393.thumpertalk.com/ and look under Tech Articles/Engine/Changing a WR's cam timing to YZ timing

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Birdy426

Posted August 05, 2007 - 01:01 PM

You might want to think about installing an 03 YZ cam to get YZ timing AND autodecompression.

• ncampion

Posted August 06, 2007 - 06:27 AM

Ditto to what Birddy says, the 03 YZ cam is the way to go, it's a drop in, just need to re-shim the valves.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.