Sad.... {:-(......

6 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 26, 2000 - 07:02 AM

Hey Guys,

I know this is not the right forum for this, but here goes. AS I am so far from home, I feel that this is where some of my friends reside.

My lovely neighbour, this old Russian woman that was very very sweet passed away a few days ago. Only found out last night. I am feeling pretty shitty today so I need some cheering up.

Fire away guys and insult me a little....

• Dougie

Posted July 26, 2000 - 07:59 AM

You're ugly and so's your bike and you ride like a little girl :)

Sorry to hear about your neighbor. I always feel lucky when I have good neighbors, like I do now. No one ever has complained when I'm revving the bike or banging on my drums. Hope you cheer up soon.

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted July 26, 2000 - 09:55 PM

Mitch, your bike is uglier than I am...Oops, that didn't come out right!

Well, what I meant, not what I said.

Mitch, since you are Australian, does that mean we'll be having an arm wrestling contest in Moab, how about a beer drinking contest.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 26, 2000 - 10:15 AM

Thanks Guys... :)

Arm wrestling and beer drinking contests... COUNT ME IN!!!!!

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted July 26, 2000 - 01:34 PM

I've drank beers with Mitch. I can confidently say that the beer drinking crown will remain in the U.S. Now if we have a pentathalon where milk drinking and animal husbandry are events the aussies look very strong :).

• JAFChE

Posted July 26, 2000 - 07:56 PM

I thought you guys were going to Moab to ride bikes not stump break cattle and molest sheep! :)

If any of the latter occurs, we'll expect pictures, but the bikes better be shown too!

No Brain, No Pain !

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted July 28, 2000 - 03:48 AM

If we have the right kind of pictures/movies, we could sell them over the internet and make a MINT! Mitch (our "STAR ACTOR") could make a fortune!!!

What do you think Mitchy, $$$ for your bike shops!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.