Stoneyford ride. Call to throttle 7-30-00

12 replies to this topic
  • Mike

Posted July 24, 2000 - 01:32 PM

Round two my brothers. July 30th. Meet at Bill and kathy's 7 am. Eat, then off to Fouts springs to meet up with trail master Monty. I hope you guys can handle a 2 smoke this weekend. My buddy Robert found a bike to ride. Good rider, sold his kx500 and now has to mooch rides. (loser, but good guy) Should be a great ride once again. Lots of liquids because with Monty leading we don't see camp until it is all over. My cell is 916-622-3385 if any of you all need to communicate on Sunday.

98WR White Bros E Series stock head pipe, IMS Tank/seat Pro Tapers Works Connection guards. Stock timing

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 24, 2000 - 02:24 PM

Count me in.
I'm thinking about driving over to Dunnigan on Sat. night to avoid a 4:30 am wakeup on Sunday. Any recommendations for a hotel?

• Mike

Posted July 24, 2000 - 05:21 PM

Had to look at a map to find Dunnigan. I would suggest Woodland instead. Don't know if Dunnigan even has a hotel. Woodland is off of I5 and only about 30 minutes to Bill and Kathy's. Better choice I believe.

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted July 24, 2000 - 05:59 PM

I'll be there with my good frieng Howard. I can't wait!

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 24, 2000 - 09:53 PM

Is Bill & Kathys the Beacon station? The other posts said it's the second exit north of the 5/505 intersection - any idea what road that is?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 25, 2000 - 05:18 AM

I don't know if there is a Beacon Station but it is the only exit for Dunnigan approximately 20 miles past Woodland. Bill and Kathy's phone number is (530) 724-3535. I agree with Mike about Woodland lodging, I doubt there is a hotel in Dunnigan. But maybe???

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 25, 2000 - 05:22 AM

I am ready to throttle. Don't know what shape I'll be in. Saturday eve is my wife's 40th b-day party.

• Mike

Posted July 25, 2000 - 06:00 AM

Well John, you can attempt meditation again, let the zen budda make your morning tranquill. Whatever that means.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 25, 2000 - 06:08 AM

OK I'll start now OHMMM, OHMMM,.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Ratso

Posted July 25, 2000 - 05:10 PM

Hey guys it's me Randy (with the DRZ) Bill and Katheys is not the Beacon but I do think that there is a Beacon on the other side of the freeway. Going north if you watch for the signs you cant miss B & K . I talked to Monty before he left for Oregon and he thinks he told you the wrong place he is camping. Once at the riding area (past the info center) on the left will be an open area called Nail trackjust past is a road to the right , turn there and after the dump station is a left turn on \to a court Monty should be there. If not keep going straight and you will see a large open area called Davis Flat and he should be in there. See you sunday

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 26, 2000 - 09:08 PM

I'm staying at the Value Lodge across I-5 from Bill & Kathys. FYI - rooms are $45/night if anybody else is trying to avoid a crack o' dawn wake-up.

I drive a white/grey '00 Dodge 4wd w/New Mexico plates.

See you at 7 AM.

• Mike

Posted July 26, 2000 - 10:18 AM

New Mexico plates huh, are you on the run? So what is it: Is it Brian from Long Beach, Brian from New Mexico, Brian Meadows, Brian from Santa Rosa, Bryan the Moderator, which is it? You may be more mysterious the Mitch from Oz.

See you at Bill and Kathy's 7am

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 26, 2000 - 09:41 PM

I'll explain in person, in the woods where no 'bugs' lurk.... :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.