Eco-Nazi's to Combat Bovine Belching in OZ

4 replies to this topic
  • JAFChE

Posted July 24, 2000 - 06:59 PM

Mitch,

If this story is true: http://www.cnn.com/2....enn/index.html
And I'm sure it must be true, it's on CNN! :)

You had better get your fellow Australians ready for the onslaught of Eco-Nazi's in OZ. Maybe you should consider assembling your own Methane gas liquification plant and converting your WR400 to run on the stuff?

It sounds like it's so plentiful down under from this story that there might not be enough oxygen left in the atmosphere to allow for an internal combustion engine to operate!

• Matt_Porritt

Posted July 24, 2000 - 09:30 PM

I have a solution to all of the riding probs of the world.

MOVE TO NEW ZEALAND

No eco-nazis here, bugger all coppers and ony 3.5million people in a country the size of Japan.
There are about 10x more sheep here than people!! :D :D :D :D

Now I see why Mitch likes the place!! :)

------------------
--
**Ride it like you Stole it!**
Matt Porritt
99 YZ400F
Vist the Rubber Chicken Racing Online Shop
Discounts for ThumperTalk members.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted July 25, 2000 - 05:00 AM

Not too far into the future: Ah, excuse me sir. Don't you know it is illegal to burp? Don't you care about the environment?

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 25, 2000 - 07:55 AM

Hey Guys,

Simple - The media is always full of lies.Lies I tell you... :D I love Australia and I love this country. Very Much. The Bay Area is magnificent, so much so that I may move back for another 12 month contract next year.,

But, what I dont love here is the media.... Hell, burping is a consitutional right.. :D

Moving to New Zealand does not sound like a bad idea... :)

Mitch

• Matt_Porritt

Posted July 25, 2000 - 09:17 PM

Originally posted by Mitch from Oz:
Hey Guys,

Moving to New Zealand does not sound like a bad idea... :)

Mitch

Do it! Do it!!
I wanna ride your bike!! :D :D :D

------------------
--
**Ride it like you Stole it!**
Matt Porritt
99 YZ400F
Vist the Rubber Chicken Racing Online Shop
Discounts for ThumperTalk members.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.