Blinkers???

9 replies to this topic
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 23, 2000 - 10:10 PM

Anybody tried the small flexible blinkers from Summers Racing? I'd like something a little more bomb proof than the ones that Baja Designs supplies. I hit the rear ones w/my boot and the stalk breaks apart.

Brian

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 24, 2000 - 10:00 AM

I know it is no help, but mine broke the same way the first time I rode with them.

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 24, 2000 - 10:14 AM

Blinkers, we dont need no stinking blinkers..... :)

Just hold the throttle wide open anmd slide around the corners at insanely fast speeds and dont worry about it...... Blinkers cost money, money that can be spent on hop up parts and beer.... :D

Mitchie

• Bryan

Posted July 24, 2000 - 11:12 AM

Just ignore Mitch. He's not real!

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 24, 2000 - 11:55 AM

OUCH, thats harsh.... :)

I am about as real as a figment of your imagination. I am but a mere blurr of blue that passes you when you least expect it. I am also that pile of blue and red bits and pieces that lies all over the trail ahead of you....

I am "Doctor Jeckle and Mr Slide"... :D

Mitch

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan

Posted July 24, 2000 - 12:03 PM

Sorry Mitch. After spending a weekend in Steamboat doing some awesome riding and taking digs from everyone, I had to get in a few cheap shots. Your an easy target since your on the other side of the world.

However, I assume you are still in CA since you are awake during normal USA hours?

By the way, your name came up a few times. Especially when the conversation turned to 'exposure' and 'fear of heights'! :)

Bryan...

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 24, 2000 - 12:15 PM

So Bryan, explain "exposure" and "fear of Heights"? Have you been speaking to Brian Meadows????? :) What has that naughty naughty boy been telling you... :D

Also, yes, I am in CA, so, look behind you, look beside you but make sure you look ahead of you or you will hit that KTM that had broken down infront of you.... :D

AS far as digging, dig away.... I love it... :D

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 24, 2000 - 12:46 PM

So far absolutely no useful information from the peanut gallery

Brian

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 24, 2000 - 02:22 PM

OK. useful info....

White Brothers makes a very good indicator that fits onto the XR's. I am sure they also make the same ones that fit the WR's.

They are relatively large, good quality and have a ribber base that bends. I have, on occassions, kicked mine while mounting the sheep, oops, I mean bike and they have never broken.

Try White Brothers, you wont be dissapointed.. :)

• brent

Posted July 24, 2000 - 04:02 PM

Originally posted by Brian Meadows:
Anybody tried the small flexible blinkers from Summers Racing? I'd like something a little more bomb proof than the ones that Baja Designs supplies. I hit the rear ones w/my boot and the stalk breaks apart.

Brian

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.