I'm so tired of the eco-nazi regime!!!!

3 replies to this topic
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted July 23, 2000 - 05:35 PM

I just got done watching a TV segment of govt. policy when it comes to our access to public lands. By the time I was done I wished I have gone to law school to fight the eco-nazi regime full time! This show sites so many examples of farmers, loggers, miners, and other recreationalists that were been denied their livelyhoods and recreation all wrapped in the politically correct name of conservation and environmental concerns. These wackos are not going to stop until our bikes are confiscated and we are all driving electric cars! At the end of the show, Fox News asked for comments. PLEASE TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO EXPRESS YOUR CONCERNS at:

comments@foxnews.com

Thanks for listening to my venting and please do your part in fighting for our rights to ride on public land!!

• Bryan Bosch

Posted July 24, 2000 - 07:02 AM

Take some time today to post your comments for Fox News about the Clinton Land Grab please.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Heywood

Posted July 24, 2000 - 08:21 AM

I'll be sending mine off shortly. These things get easier once you have written a few. I save them as text files and then you can just cut and paste the appropriate rant.....

• TW

Posted July 24, 2000 - 06:34 PM

I heard the program on Fox was very good, but I didn't get to see it. I should be getting a copy shortly, when I do if anybody wants a copy E-mail me...Tim.

------------------
99 WR400
BRC
NOHVA
AMA

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.