Attn southeast riders

1 reply to this topic
  • UMAGUMADOG

Posted July 22, 2000 - 12:22 PM

The cracker enduro is coming up on Aug 27 is any one interested in going? I am also planning on going to the little brown jug on sept 3rd. It would be great to get a group of WR's to go. The cracker is in Union point GA and the little brown jug is in Clinton SC.

------------------
00WR FMF909 Teambend bars Airboxlid removed Baffle removed WR timing MSR raptor clutch lever Aceribis rally handgaurds Forks raised 10mm YZ tank Doug henry seat All lights removed

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • chillydogg

Posted July 24, 2000 - 09:06 PM

I think I might be interested especially if I can practice once a week until the race. I think it will be a good learning experience. Are you going to be able to ride this weekend, (7/29 & 7/30)? Let me know and we can decide on the place.

------------------
Chillydogg / Georgia

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.