5 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 21, 2000 - 10:45 AM

Hey all,

Tonight, 7:00pm, Brian Meadows and I will be meeting at the Marin Brewing Company....

This is an INVITE to all people in the general Bay Area to come along to the pub this evening and have a few brews, brrod over the girls and talk about bikes all night. If there are some female riders that are interested in coming along, great, we will brood over you... :)

All are invited and if you are interested, give me a call on 650 7041983.

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 21, 2000 - 11:49 AM

This posting should be retitled to "Mitch Gets Second Chance".

Some of you may question my sanity in agreeing to meet the infamous "Mitch from Oz". I'm bringing my digital camera in case he is spotted - kinda like Bigfoot in the Pacific Northwest or Yeti in the Himilayas.

I'm already preparing my statements for when people question the validity of a digital photo - a little too easy to fake these days.

I'll keep you posted on the hunt for the elusive "Mitch from Oz".

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 21, 2000 - 12:12 PM

Hey All,

Brian, the nice guy that he is, has not realised that I caanot actually be photographed. The pictures usually come out all blurred. Dont know why :)

In any case, if you would like to see the person known as "Mitch from OZ", you'd better book now... :D

See you at 7:00pm

Oh, by the way, Brian, how will I know which guy is you? I know you are 6'4" and about 230lb's, but you will need to wear something obvious. I will be wearing a short, tight, black mini with 4" pumps. Pretty obvious as my legs are hairy... :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 21, 2000 - 01:29 PM

Tan cargo shorts & blue polo shirt. Look for the guy that looks lost and doesn't belong in the place - that'll be me. Leave your name at the hostess station and let her know where you're sitting.

Do me a favor - do not wear nylons/pantyhose over the hairy legs. Even though you're staying in San Francisco, even they have standards....

Give me a call - 707-577-3559. I've tried your cell phone but keep getting a busy signal.

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 21, 2000 - 02:48 PM

You cant tell me what to wear or what to do. It is just so typical of a man to tell a girl what they can and cant do... Next youll tell me I look fat in my outfit.... ou incosiderate bugga.... :)

See you later Dude. Dont forget to bring your surf board inside. It will look just so rad man.

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 21, 2000 - 03:24 PM

you were doing sooo good until you got to the surfboard......

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.