7 replies to this topic
  • ray_lebreton

Posted July 20, 2000 - 08:32 PM

i noticed that mitch from oz is adressed as a moderator now instead of a member. i have been away for a couple of weeks riding did i miss something, is mitch kind of a co-moderator with Bryan? what is the difference between moderator(mitch) and administrator(bryan)?

[This message has been edited by ray lebreton (edited 07-20-2000).]

• MotoGreg

Posted July 20, 2000 - 10:07 PM

I'm not sure but I think a moderator can ban you from the board for asking silly questions... that's just what I've heard Posted Image

MotoGreg - The voice of a new millennium
'99 WR400 - 'cause thumpers rule!
'92 GSXR 7/11 (But I wanna trade it for a dope 916)
You can visit my photo album for $1 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted July 21, 2000 - 04:14 AM

I thought a Moderator was the medium used to slow down neutrons expelled during a nuclear reaction to control the chain reaction and control reactor power...???
A pressurized water reactor uses water as the moderator, a sodium reactor-sodium, etc.

Mitch, are you slowing down neutrons? And do you glow in the dark, just like me?

• Bryan

Posted July 21, 2000 - 04:38 AM

Maybe Mitch is a moderator in that other hemisphere?
Actually I set him up as a moderator on the Moab boards and it carried over to this one. He seems to get such a kick out of it! It makes him feel so powerful! Plus, I hear it helps him get chicks!

Go Mitchy!

Bryan... :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 21, 2000 - 07:07 AM

Helps you get chicks?

Can I be a moderator too?

• Kris_Stratton

Posted July 21, 2000 - 07:28 AM

Is there such a thing as an assistant administrator??? :)
I would like to pick up some chicks too!! :D :D :D :D

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted July 21, 2000 - 07:30 AM

How much for Moderator or Administrator? EVERYONE HAS HIS PRICE!!

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark, got forked by Pro Action, WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR MOAB!!

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 21, 2000 - 07:35 AM

Gentlemen, kneel before your Moderator... :)

Just kidding. YEs, the reason I am a Monster is for picking up chicks and for working on the moab info. Although, I way start wheelding my power. So, donate US$0.01 into my account by midnight tonight or I will moderate you... :D

I love this site.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.