90/130 Watt H4 bulb for '06 WR450F?

I believe all WR's are set up to use the Hi beam, I wouldn't be surprise if it lights right up with the two you mention.

I run an after market H4 I forget if its a 100W or 120W. Some guy's run the PIAA without any problems and those are rated up there.

Try it and see what happens. Hit me up after words I'm always looking for more light in stock form.

Eddie ?

I have my 07 headlight apart right now and it looks like they have it wired on low

beam ,if your is like mine there is a green a yellow and a black wire . it is only hooked to the green and the black stock . I had my headlight hooked to a power

supply and it looks to me like the yellow wire is the high beam ,and it is not hooked up

Would my bike be able to handle a 90/130 Watt H4 bulb? Or 80/130 watt bulb? On a 90/130 is the 90 low beam and the 130 high beam? I don't have a hi/lo beam switch so which one would it run on?

Oops, actually the two choices I have are 90/130 and 80/100 not 80/130. I ordered the 90/130 from my local dealer. I'll let you guys know how it works out.