I'M here and I WAS there......

3 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 19, 2000 - 11:20 AM

I replied to your posting regarding "Was I stood UP?" I am in town and I was at the Brew Pub... REALLY... Wearing a blue and white hawiian shirt... Hell, I was the loudest one there......

ALL you Northern California guys, I am in town only performing another 4 shows so let me know when you want to drink some beer.

Call me later: 650 7041983

• Bryan

Posted July 19, 2000 - 11:38 AM

IT'S A TRICK BRIAN! DON'T FALL FOR IT!

Was it a hawiian shirt or dress?

[This message has been edited by Bryan (edited 07-19-2000).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 19, 2000 - 12:13 PM

Bryan, dont be like that Sweetie.....

I mean, if you hurt my feelings, then I will have to tell your wife about us. She will not be too impressed... :)

OR

I may just have to roost your sorry butt... :D

Mitchie

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 19, 2000 - 12:14 PM

OH, by the way, it was a hawiian shirt, but I also wore a grass skirt. No pumps, normal shoes...... :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.