WANTED: stock muffler for 98WR400

3 replies to this topic
  • Trent

Posted July 18, 2000 - 07:46 PM

I bought a 98WR400 second hand from a guy that had a muffler shop mess with the baffles so that it let loose some extra muscle...and noise.

The bike is too loud for long rides and I want to add a Baja kit so I can ride it to the trailhead (much too loud for street riding)!

I am sure one of you wrench/performance heads out there has put on an aftermarket muffler and has a stock muffler kicking around collecting dust. Sell it to me and I will collect some dust on it using the thing.

Drop me a line.

Trent.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 19, 2000 - 02:56 PM

whats your email adress i have a canadian model pipe. its very quite but the baffle isn't removable.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Trent

Posted July 19, 2000 - 08:13 PM

Hey jeff simpson,

My email address is: kcnm@cintek.com
and I, too, live in Canada. Cranbrook BC to be exact. Drop me a note. Aside from year and price I am interested to know how the stock pipe changes performance. Look forward to hearing from you.

For future use, to email someone who has posted a topic click on the icon that looks like a page of typing with a pen and that will immediately give you the email address of the person who posted the message...if they are registered.

Talk soon,

Trent.

• Trent

Posted July 19, 2000 - 08:15 PM

Jeff,

Actually, to reply to someone by email just click on the icon that looks like a stamped envelope...not the written letter icon.

Trent.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.