Attention Thumperheads

9 replies to this topic
  • Bryan

Posted July 18, 2000 - 05:10 PM

I apologize that I've been slow to update this site lately. Especially pictures that have been e-mailed to me.

This has been my busiest part of my summer. I've been out most weekends and don't see a break until August and that's filling up fast too.

This weekend some of us Colorado boys are riding all weekend in Steamboat Springs. The next two weekends I'll be in Missouri visiting my dad. I will also be hooking up with Milkman to do some riding in Chadwick while there.

Please hang in there. I promise to get busy on the site again in the fall. As far as the pictures go (Clark), I hope to get to them during the week sometime soon when I have the time and energy.

Besides, you guys provide enough entertainment through your words to take us through the summer.

P.S. Moab is getting closer!

[This message has been edited by Bryan (edited 07-18-2000).]

• William

Posted July 18, 2000 - 05:24 PM

Bryan, How can i ever get mad at you or anybody for that matter, just look at my line up.

2000 WR400F
2000 EC 300
2000 TTR 125L
2000 TTR 90
1999 750 Katana

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 18, 2000 - 05:29 PM

Whoooooo Hooooooo Bryan!!!! :)

Cant wait untill you get here, I hope you like our hillbilly hospitality.

Darin from Missouri 1999 WR400F

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted July 18, 2000 - 06:18 PM

Hey Bryan,
Be careful...You know what they say about people from Missouri...??? :)

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 18, 2000 - 09:06 PM

Hillbilly hospitality? I'm scared for you Bryan.

Where was Deliverance filmed?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan

Posted July 19, 2000 - 04:38 AM

As long as we don't cross over into Arkansas we should be OK.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 19, 2000 - 08:41 AM

I must warn you I only have 2 tooths and could you pick me up some of that there Red Man chewin' backie on your way in. I wouldnt consider myself a true redneck though, I only have 3 major appliances on my front porch.

Heeeeeeee Heeeeeeeeeee-a- haw!

• Bryan

Posted July 19, 2000 - 10:29 AM

That's OK Darin. My dad will be down there too and he plays a banjo!
I just hope we don't come accross some moonshiners while riding at Chadwick.

On second thought...

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 19, 2000 - 12:12 PM

Hey Milkie,

The question is: how many major appliances do you have under your porch? And is your wife/sister good looking? I have a right to give you hell. I grew up in a place called Turtletown. The nearest town was called Ducktown. BTW - we also have a a semi-town nearby called Buzzard's Roost!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 19, 2000 - 04:47 PM

he he....seriously though, its not that bad around here. If you go south or even over the mo/ark state line then you see some real backwoods people. Lots of hubcaps and flea markets.

Richard, sorry about your upbringing. Sounds like you were in a one stoplight town too.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.