BACK in the US - This week

6 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 16, 2000 - 06:16 PM

Touching down 2:20pm Tuesday. Wont tell you the flight number as you may sabotage it.. :)

So, if any of you are from the Bay Area or close by and would like to get together this week, let me know.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 16, 2000 - 07:13 PM

Hi mitch monty this end did you have a XR600 and did you have a web site that talk about mitchsXR? just wandering i seen a web site a year ago and it was from the land down under it was real cool it show all the mods done to a XR.
thanks monty :)

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 16, 2000 - 08:06 PM

Hey Monty,

Yes, that was me. Spent alot of Money on that bike Monty. more than I cared to remember. All up, probably over US$4,000 including some labour, but not much. The best part, a friend that worked at Redwood City KTM did all of it for me. The engine, suspension, etc... I loved that bike and a lucky chap ended up buying it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 17, 2000 - 05:28 AM

I knew it had to be your web page from all the mods your doing on your WR400, keep up good the work, thanks

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted July 17, 2000 - 05:46 AM

Let's hoist a few. Call me on my cell.

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 17, 2000 - 06:21 AM

Mitch & Mike in Silicon Valley,
I can be persuaded to meet up for a pint or two.
Marin Brewing @ Larkspur landing? Name a night & time.

Just so Mitch's other posting - Marin Brewing Tuesday @ 7pm. I'm there. I'm 6'4", 250lbs w/blonde flat top.

On second thought, I'll just ask the hostess for the really loud, obnoxious Aussie - that's only if I can't here him before I hit the front door :)

[This message has been edited by Brian Meadows (edited 07-17-2000).]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 19, 2000 - 09:48 PM

Do you still work at that lab were you can make the trick parts, like you did for your XR600? man that was a trick bike.Will you do the same things to your WR?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.