YZ450F Exaust Slump...

1 reply to this topic
  • Hollyrock

Posted August 01, 2007 - 12:22 AM

So heres my dillema...I bought a semi used pro-circiut 496 exaust for my 05' YZ450. I brought it home today to find that the bolt holes dont line up as they should. Im talkin bout less than a 1/8 in. Seems to be the right bend and configuration, slides on the mid-pipe just fine but wont line up with both holes. I got one in and if I clamp it it should work fine but why don't both line up? Is it a faulty pipe I bought or does the 250F model fit so simular it just looks the same? Im confused...any help would be greatly appreciated. I can add pics if you need em'. Let me know what all you experts think... :bonk:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted August 01, 2007 - 04:51 AM

wrong pipe....you need to get a WB AlumPRo2

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.