To Mike in Silicon , how did the Stoney ride go

3 replies to this topic
  • Mike

Posted July 16, 2000 - 06:00 PM

Mike,

I understand you went with a budy solo (duo) to Stoneyford this weekend . How did it go without all mighty trail guide Monty. I am anxious to here how it went. Can't wait for the 30th. Let us know how your day went. Must have been fantastic weather.

Mike

------------------
98WR White Bros E Series stock head pipe, IMS Tank/seat Pro Tapers Works Connection guards. Stock timing

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted July 17, 2000 - 11:23 AM

Mike,
It felt like being part of the Stevie Wonder racing team not having Monty there! The weather was fantastic. We staged at Davis flats so it was all new terrain. We ended up riding about 65 miles. Man, am I sore. Not as bad as the time we went but definately more than from a weekend of watching football. Looking forward to Sunday. See you @ Bill & Kathy's at 7:00 +/-.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike

Posted July 17, 2000 - 06:24 PM

Still jealous. See you in two weeks.

Mike

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 18, 2000 - 05:49 AM

Mike glad you had fun sounds like you had a good ride.If any of you guys want to come up sat, night you can camp with us we will have a fire and tell lies about ridding.See you guys on the 30th eaither way :)

monty

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.