MTDR ride April 6/7 at Loretta Lynn's ranch, TN

9 replies to this topic
  • 4banger

Posted February 27, 2002 - 07:54 PM

Announcement: MTDR Spring Loretta Lynn's ride
Spring Bike Ride at

Loretta Lynn’s Ranch, Hurricane Mills, TN

April 6th and 7th, 2002

Middle Tennessee Dirt Riders, Inc. in cooperation with Volunteer State Trail Riders Association is proud to announce their first annual spring ride at the famous Loretta Lynn’s Ranch April 6th & 7th, 2002. This event will be for BIKES ONLY and all MTDR and VSTA dirt bike riding members are invited to attend.

See for more info

• robman

Posted February 28, 2002 - 08:21 AM

• 4banger

Posted February 28, 2002 - 08:25 AM

Very cool. Just a heads up...If you pre-register, It saves you 10 bucks over registering at the event.

• robman

Posted February 28, 2002 - 01:05 PM

I sent my money in a couple of months ago. Can't wait. It's the best place I've riden at. :)

• 4banger

Posted February 28, 2002 - 01:28 PM

I found your pre-register. I didn't make the connection at first. Consider yourself confirmed for the ride. Thanks and see you then Robert.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 4banger

Posted March 05, 2002 - 08:08 PM

This is going to be the premier ride in the south this spring. Don't miss out on the 20 miles of mostly virgin singletrack and 2 days of riding. Hope to see you there.

Posted March 06, 2002 - 04:51 AM

Is this going to be the same trail used for the GNCC on the 20/21st ?

If so, How do I get an Application for MTDR?

Thanks in advance, Bill

Bonzai :)

• 4banger

Posted March 17, 2002 - 10:16 PM

These are new trails and are singletrack. Check out for all the details and forms. hope to see you there

Posted March 17, 2002 - 04:01 PM

4Banger,,,,Thanks for the info. Looks like we've got a GNCC Race on the 6th and 7th in South Carolina. Hope to be able to get together with you folks for future rides.

Bonzai :)

• 4banger

Posted March 29, 2002 - 08:25 AM

The weather forcast looks great!!! Partly cloudy high of 67 and low of 45.....Both days!!!!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.