Elsinore GP

6 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 16, 2000 - 04:32 PM

This goes out to all the Califorina beach boys.

When is the Elsinore GP. I have a buddy that lives in Elsinore Lake, CA and I was considering going out there and possibly racing that bad boy. This seemed like the best place to start to get info.

Also, has anyone ever raced it? How long-hard is the course?

------------------
Darin from Missouri 1999 WR400F

• MotoGreg

Posted July 16, 2000 - 07:40 PM

It is a fast, high speed course on mainly wide dirt roads and a little street thrown in for good measure. I think it's usually around Sept/Oct..?

------------------
'99 WR400
'92 GSXR 7/11
Visit my photo album AT YOUR OWN RISK!! My photo album
Anyone here a sportbike fan also? Then visit us here at www.insanespeed.com

• MotoGreg

Posted July 16, 2000 - 07:41 PM

Oh ya, I forgot. It's SUPER EXPENSIVE to race it. I think it was like $75 per class or something last year.

Hey Bryan, how come you can't put a smilie in your signature? I want to ad my picture Posted Image

------------------
'99 WR400
'92 GSXR 7/11
Visit my photo album AT YOUR OWN RISK!! My photo album
Anyone here a sportbike fan also? Then visit us here at www.insanespeed.com

[This message has been edited by MotoGreg (edited 07-17-2000).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 17, 2000 - 06:18 AM

The Lake Elsinore GP is held in November every year usually the second or third week, true it is pricey but well worth the price, once you experience the race once you wont want to miss one. See ya there, Dan

[This message has been edited by Dan Lorenze (edited 07-17-2000).]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 17, 2000 - 08:43 AM

Thanks for the info guys. Now that I have a starting point do you know what organization runs the race? Mabye they will have a website with more info and a flyer avialable sometime soon.

Thanks all!

------------------

• Heywood

Posted July 17, 2000 - 11:13 AM

I have ridden the last three Elsinore GPs they are a total gas (but they are expensive to enter).

The race is put on by Goat Breker's (sp?) GFI. Try www.goateyewear.com They don't have anything on the website regarding Elsie, but there are e-mail addresses and phone #s.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 17, 2000 - 05:43 PM

Appreciate the help all!

------------------

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.