any problems WR450

9 replies to this topic
  • snake9296

Posted July 31, 2007 - 06:06 AM

What kind of problems are you guys seeing with the WR450 07 bikes?

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted July 31, 2007 - 06:19 AM

What kind of problems are you guys seeing with the WR450 07 bikes?

have you done a search this topic has been covered a million times :crazy:

but to answer you question, there arent any problems

read this:

• resinlips

Posted July 31, 2007 - 06:25 AM

The only complaint I have is how soft the front suspension is. I'm 195 lbs and bottom it out all the time even on the firmest settings. Easy to fix though. Awesome bikes!

• AK-Bandit

Posted July 31, 2007 - 07:10 AM

I'll be buying an '07 WR450 next week. I've been researching trying to find problems, but I havent really found any. I've only found what people "would like to see". My only only complaint as a potenial buyer is I would have liked to see the WR come with a larger gas tank from the factory. Also an easy fix though.

• xrmarty

Posted July 31, 2007 - 07:17 AM

Access to the carburator is an absolute nightmare. You have to take half the bike apart to rejet the bike. Other than that it's a bitchin bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Paradiddle

Posted July 31, 2007 - 07:56 AM

There was a recall on the air filter cage. Don't ride until you check it! I can't believe how many made it out the door without being checked properly.

Fantastic machine otherwise!

Lynn :thumbsup:

• RickSanson

Posted July 31, 2007 - 09:59 AM

I picked mine up yesterday.

I don't like that Yamaha didn't make provisions for a handle. That's the first modification I have done.

• snake9296

Posted July 31, 2007 - 09:47 PM

• JSanfilippo

Posted August 01, 2007 - 12:30 AM

chain rub on subframe and frame. Keep up on that adjustment!

• RickSanson

Posted August 01, 2007 - 06:31 AM

Radiators seems to be just hanging out there without any real protection. That's scary. I ordered a set of Unabiker radiator guards. Unabiker looks to be the strongest for my money...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.