Cooerced by Mitch into buying DSP airbox?

22 replies to this topic
  • imported_Scott_H

Posted July 16, 2000 - 08:25 AM

Sounds good. Thanks for tyring to set us up with a good deal. Keep us posted.

Scott

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted July 16, 2000 - 11:28 AM

Kevin- I haven't compaired prices but it sounds like you have and it's pretty good. I'm assuming that is the velocity airstack, i.e. the same as Mitch's. I'm going on vacation for a week and won't be checking any web or e-mail stuff. Will be back after next weekend. Thanks again for doing all this work.

Another ?, the jacket your buying, does that fit over a fox or similar shoulder pad setup? Or do you go without.

Talk to ya,
Harold

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted July 16, 2000 - 01:25 PM

The jacket will fit right over my Acerbis chest protector. I have found the sleeves are a little loose, but the cuffs have velcro to snug them up. I would assume the sleeves are lose to allow elbow protection.

I did find w/ MSR, I wear a large. The comparable Moose jacket would be a medium. Both jackets are very nice. Larson's has the MSR in large, they do not have the medium Moose.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.