Clark ?? best route to Kennedy Meadows

3 replies to this topic
  • Nathan_In_So_Cal

Posted July 13, 2000 - 02:47 PM

Clark when you drive up to the Kern Plateau
do you go up the 395 and enter from the east or do you drive around Lake Issabella and past kernville on the 99 and enter from that side?

Im driving up from L.A. and want to know which route is better.
Thanks

------------------
Nathan Apelbaum
99 WR400F IMS Seat/Tank,Scotts full suspension mods,Fastlines front line w/CR routing,Scotts Tripletree,Dampner and Protaper combo,Big Gun tapered header and muffler,W.R.D. 7.5oz flywheel weight, de-octopussed, Ricky Stator rewind, Air box lid off,UNI Air filter,DSC legalizer kit,Dunlop K139 Frt D606 rear and a couple of other little bits

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 13, 2000 - 05:09 PM

Nathan, from the LA area I take the 14 to the 395. When you get to Pearsonville take the Kennedy Meadows turn off and go 25 miles up the mountain. Have fun, Dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • imported_Scott_H

Posted July 13, 2000 - 08:27 PM

Nathan,
Dan’s directions are exactly right. Clark left earlier today straight from work. I'll be leaving in the morning. Clark has a pretty good-sized "Flair" motor home. I'll be in white Toyota 4x4 pickup. Look for us in one of the campgrounds around Troy meadows. Shouldn't be too hard to find us.

Scott

• Nathan_In_So_Cal

Posted July 13, 2000 - 08:58 PM

Thanks guys .... Im not going up until next weekend the 21rst so have fun.

------------------
Nathan Apelbaum
99 WR400F IMS Seat/Tank,Scotts full suspension mods,Fastlines front line w/CR routing,Scotts Tripletree,Dampner and Protaper combo,Big Gun tapered header and muffler,W.R.D. 7.5oz flywheel weight, de-octopussed, Ricky Stator rewind, Air box lid off,UNI Air filter,DSC legalizer kit,Dunlop K139 Frt D606 rear and a couple of other little bits

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.