how much is it worth??????????

8 replies to this topic
  • meterman

Posted July 30, 2007 - 03:49 PM

what do you think i can get for my 2002 xr650l with only 320 miles on it with new white brothers exhaust , renthal bar,daves mcarb mods, super moto front finder,smog removed. bike is practicly new.. what do you think i can get for it?
Posted Image

• Huffa 2

Posted July 30, 2007 - 04:01 PM

38-4200 ?

Did you buy that new and only drove it 320 miles in 5 years ?

I jog more then that in 5 years :busted:

Is that a Acerbis SM front fender?

Why are you selling it, too many :ride: miles on it? :lol:

I'd put the stock muffler back on and sell the WB on TT.

• hondacrf150f1

Posted July 30, 2007 - 04:02 PM

I normally use Nada, but the price that says is 1700-2400 which is unrealistic for that bike you could definatly get more.

How do you own a bike for 5 years with only 320 miles! Thats like 1-2 rides a year...

• meterman

Posted July 30, 2007 - 04:22 PM

my buddy bought it broke his leg on it the 3rd day he had it ,had a rod put in his leg from falling over in the driveway :bonk: and he never road it again. while in the hospital he said hes getting rid of it so i thought he got rid of it. all this time it was sitting under a blanket in his garage( he was to lazy to try to sell it). when i found out he still had it i went and got it and been riding it. rides great i just dont have the time .ill never ride it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Huffa 2

Posted July 30, 2007 - 04:40 PM

From falling in the driveway he needed a rod in leg?

Must a been a freaky accident for something like that to happen.

Try craigslist for free why don't ya ?

• meterman

Posted July 30, 2007 - 04:48 PM

yah it was a freak accident and it scared in to not riding anymore.

• Jon-D

Posted July 31, 2007 - 05:23 AM

I have a friend in CA looking for an XR, although I think he would settle on a XL if it looked as nice as that one. PM me your contact info and I can pass it on to him if you like.

• martinfan30

Posted July 31, 2007 - 06:44 AM

• jjnord

Posted August 14, 2007 - 07:19 PM

2002? Well I got bought (like today) an 2006 with 4k miles on it for $3,500. Pretty much stock. The owner did the tail light swap and the smog removeal, that's it.

Related Content

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  41 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.