Jetting for Moab

1 reply to this topic
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted July 12, 2000 - 02:22 AM

I need the jetting specs for the ride this october. I am running a 00 with stock filter and jetting, baffle removed and throttle stop cut, and snorkel removed. I hate the carb and it hates me, we have a rule not to mess with each other, so I usually dont go near it, but realize if I dont compensate for the altitude, it will act like a zr50 gasping for air, please help..Also those that have ridden there it would help the rest of out to maybe post a list of set up tricks you find helpful, i.e. jetting, tire selection,suspension, gearing etc.
thanks, Pie man

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan

Posted July 12, 2000 - 05:13 AM

I've already put a little bit on the Moab forum on WR400 bike setup.

Go to:
'Moab - October 2000'
'Moab - Important Information'

Change the selection to 20 days (it defaults to 10 days)
Look for 'WR400 bike setup for Moab'

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.