Riding in Oregon July 23,24

7 replies to this topic
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted July 09, 2000 - 10:42 PM

Just wanted to let those that are planing on riding the tillamook forest July23,24 that there is a hare scramble event that you can ride in it runs both days and consists of a 10-12 mile loop and a variety of classes to enter, you are sure to have a blast and ride some of the best trails. Those that are planning on riding here but not racing dont worry there are a million miles of trails that wont intefere with you having enough places to ride. Monty and crew let me know if you are still riding that weekend.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 10, 2000 - 06:52 PM

OOOOOOO ya were going to ride that weekend and the hole week.Want be there untill sat. afternoon so we won't ride the hair scrambles but the rest of the trials ohya.Hope to see you up there to show use around a good guide is worth there wieght in WR400 parts :)I'll post before we leve
thanks team oatmeal
monty

• Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted July 11, 2000 - 03:50 PM

Hell yeah if you guys are going to ride that whole week the I am definately taking a day off to ride. I will probably ride sunday in the scramble, hopefully wont kill myself as I havent ridden for 2 weeks since the last race,too many wrecks and ribs killing me although xrays showed no breaks, but did finish the race. I will take monday or tuesday off to ride with y'all. Did you get a map yet, hope so as it makes it easy to get around. The camp host at browns should have maps too. Let me know whats up before you leave so we can coordinate. Later

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 11, 2000 - 07:23 PM

Yes team oatmeal i did get a map,and you bet i'll let you know what the plan is.For now i know we are going to the browns camp aera take down my cell phone 707-479-2742 and call me sat, afternoon forsure we will hook up i want to ride all the good trails.If your ever down my way [ca,] call me i'll show you some good ridding we will get mike,bob,jeff,randy,mike in silcon valley and go to stonyford.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 11, 2000 - 07:23 PM

Yes team oatmeal i did get a map,and you bet i'll let you know what the plan is.For now i know we are going to the browns camp aera take down my cell phone 707-479-2742 and call me sat, afternoon forsure we will hook up i want to ride all the good trails.If your ever down my way [ca,] call me i'll show you some good ridding we will get mike,bob,jeff,randy,mike in silcon valley and go to stonyford. :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 11, 2000 - 07:25 PM

DAMM DUBBLE POST :)

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted July 11, 2000 - 10:58 PM

Hey Pie Man!
How in the world did you get to be sponsored by Quaker Oats anyways?

I have been harassing, I mean politely asking the Victoria's Secrets folks if they'll sponsor me (I am hoping they'll send me real cool clothes to wear during the race). Maybe if I stop breathing hard over the telephone, they could get a few words in?? :)

• Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted July 12, 2000 - 01:28 AM

Kev
Your going about it all wrong you need to wear some of their gear in some races to get noticed, try wearing a bra I mean chest protector and some leather panties next time you race, and make sure you get some race pics, they will pick you up for sure....
I only had to eat 3,000 oatmeal pies before I got sponsored, my compensation is in pies but everything helps.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.