Big Gun disappointment

2 replies to this topic
  • Mike

Posted July 10, 2000 - 06:13 PM

Well I did not get to try the Big Gun SDS system this weekend. It will not work on my bike with the IMS tank/seat combo. Don't really want to make the additional mods to the pet cock valve to make it work. Explosion waiting to happen. Good news that Big Gun is taking it all back and giving me a full refund. Thank you Big Gun. I only wish they had been a little more up front with me before I forked out $400 bucks with the quiet cores, spark arrestors etc. Oh well live and learn. I am going to keep my E Series for now and see if anything else comes along that is quiet(in the low 90"s db's) and powerful. Am I waiting for something that will not happen.???

Mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brad

Posted July 10, 2000 - 06:49 PM

Check out Clark's post on the Stroker muffler with the powerbomb header, sounds like a pretty good setup

Brad

• Vincent

Posted July 11, 2000 - 08:29 AM

Wanna sell me your E-series?? Is it an S-bend? How much lighter than stock is it and did it give a power increase?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.