cam timing specs

1 reply to this topic
  • alarming

Posted July 10, 2000 - 02:21 AM

Has anyone out there got full cam spec's (cam duration , profiles etc

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taffy

Posted July 11, 2000 - 03:28 AM

are you a mechanic Mr Alarming?

i'm intrigued as to your thought pattern. what's on your mind perchance Mr Alarming?

why i ask myself has nobody set the timing to factory spec, why has nobody changed the valve timing 2 degree's at a time etc & experimented?

why don't people hit the rolling road?

why haven't all those So Cal boys with all that dosh & hair dryers that would be superchargers; got together with all their toys at the local RR?

whilst on the subject of why or who.

do we have any guests who actually ride these at the highest level & glean real info?

whatever you do don't mention the !*!*ing hair dryer or nobody will take us seriously.

Russ Collins whoever you are, tell it how it is.

now your top of the charts again for a few minutes, maybe, just maybe someone will give you those timing figures.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.