My YZ450 in action

12 replies to this topic
  • KJ790

Posted July 29, 2007 - 06:24 PM

I posted most of these pics in the picture forum, but I thought you guys would like to see them. here are some pics of me on my 450 in the 250A class at today's race.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(I'm the one on the outside in the front of the pack in the first turn)
Posted Image

• Brokenparts123

Posted July 29, 2007 - 06:26 PM

nice pictures, looks like a fun track.

• cowboyona426

Posted July 29, 2007 - 06:27 PM

Nice photos! :thumbsup:

• 450GN

Posted July 29, 2007 - 06:27 PM

nice looking pictures! just cant see your bike as good as the scenery

that track looks beautiful in the pictures with bright blue skys and the few clouds

• KJ790

Posted July 30, 2007 - 01:15 PM

nice looking pictures! just cant see your bike as good as the scenery

that track looks beautiful in the pictures with bright blue skys and the few clouds

Yeah, it was a beautiful day of racing, couldn't ask for better weather.

• 642MX

Posted July 30, 2007 - 01:45 PM

Thanks for sharing. Did you win?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KJ790

Posted July 30, 2007 - 01:54 PM

Thanks for sharing. Did you win?

I wish, there were a couple of the top local pros there practicing for Millville. They are planning on making the 23 hour trip to try and qualify. I did win 50 bucks though, so I was happy.

• grayracer513

Posted July 30, 2007 - 02:04 PM

I wish, there were a couple of the top local pros there practicing for Millville.

Not that you should expect such luck, but once many moons ago, after I had worked my way up to dominating the open novice class in our local TT races, an Pro Expert came down from L.A. to do some cherry picking. We never proved he was a pro, but somehow or other, we didn't think that Rod Bering was his real name, either, so that was the conclusion we arrived at. He signed up as a novice, probably figuring to pick up an easy trophy. I beat him 3 out of three races, and he never came back.

• KJ790

Posted July 30, 2007 - 02:13 PM

Not that you should expect such luck, but once many moons ago, after I had worked my way up to dominating the open novice class in our local TT races, an Pro Expert came down from L.A. to do some cherry picking. We never proved he was a pro, but somehow or other, we didn't think that Rod Bering was his real name, either, so that was the conclusion we arrived at. He signed up as a novice, probably figuring to pick up an easy trophy. I beat him 3 out of three races, and he never came back.

Yeah, that can happen. Unfortunately these two knew the track as well, if not better than me because they also grew up in upstate NY, and they both actually live closer to it than me. So in this case I didn't have a "home track advantage" as you could say.

• Wiz636

Posted July 30, 2007 - 03:22 PM

We never proved he was a pro, but somehow or other, we didn't think that Rod Bering was his real name

:lol:

• Jaycycle

Posted July 30, 2007 - 03:27 PM

Sweet pictures! Where at?

• KJ790

Posted July 30, 2007 - 05:02 PM

Frozen Ocean in Auburn, NY. It is a great facility. There is a video from Racer-X films from this track three weeks ago on http://www.racerxfilms.com/. I was at this race as well (you can catch a couple glimpses of me if you look really close) It is down at the bottom of the page labeled frozen ocean film.

• TMAC25

Posted July 30, 2007 - 05:22 PM

Track looks sick

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.