So now I'm baffled. I was thinking the diff review in the low end power might be because one of the guys was in the deep south and the other up North in Canada but the other canook seemed to agree with the southern guy so I don't know what to expect this Friday.
1. There are 3 pilot jets that come with the bike. Do you guys have the same one installed?
2. What fuel are the two of you running?
3. How much do each of you weigh? (Could the loading on the engine cause a different low end response?)
4. Did the 2006 bike you had tuned before have a set of tires specified for your track? Maybe you're losing pull on the traction and the weaker sound of the pipe makes the overall fealing slow.
5. The suspension could effect the traction I suppose as well.
6. Did the guy with the wrench make something too tight?
Maybe a combination of these things could be causing the different review. I hope mine is one of the fast ones!