Sick of damaging radiators

1 reply to this topic
  • jasonmcc

Posted July 09, 2000 - 01:49 AM

I have just bent my right radiator for the second time and have to send them away again.
I am sick of bending them. I have WB DEVOL guards and I still bend them. The rear brackets of both guards broke at the weld at the last race, and I didnt even drop the bike. I got new brackets made up out of thicker an twice as wide aluminium and got them welded on. Today I crashed on a table top and the rest of the guard bent around the new bracket and my radiator got bent. What can I do ?
Just a question, what 2-stroke moto-x's have the least damagable radiators/postion.

Seeya Jason

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • damage_inc400

Posted July 09, 2000 - 03:23 AM

The kind that don't jump and wreck!!!!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.