Chris in Utah...

2 replies to this topic
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted July 09, 2000 - 12:04 AM

Dude,
Did you ever get your cam shain figured out??

------------------
99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark, got forked by Pro Action.
AMA, NETRA

For clarification: WE'LL be having a KICK ASS time in Moab!! Right Mitch?!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 09, 2000 - 07:24 AM

Hey Kevin, Yeah I tried what you posted about five minutes after I read it and sure enough it worked. Not sure why but it did! Bike runs like a charm now. I threw in a Larry Roesler 420 kit and it really has some good grunt. Can't imagine why I'd need the yz timing but I suppose I'll try it anyway. My bro and I just got back Yesterday from a three day tour to Moab and the San Raphael Swell. We took some rich Canadians down there and they absolutely loved it. For those of you who already know moab, we did Slick Rock, Pritchett Canyon and Kane Creek, and Gemini Bridges. These guys claimed to be intermediate but Pritchett is definitely advanced and they did awesome, not one spill!
Can't wait to see you guys there this fall!

Chris and Tim -- Utah Motorcycle Adventures

P.s. One guy tipped us each $100 when we dropped him at the airport!

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted July 09, 2000 - 11:44 AM

Hey Chris,
Glad to hear your bike is fat (fat, dumb, happy).
Looking forward to meeting everyone in Moab!!

Hey Chris, do you need a ride to the airport?? :)

Kevin

------------------
99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark, got forked by Pro Action.
AMA, NETRA

For clarification: WE'LL be having a KICK ASS time in Moab!! Right Mitch?!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.