radiator

4 replies to this topic
  • Kyle

Posted June 28, 2000 - 03:10 PM

I seem to remember someone talking about purchasing a rad. a hell of alot cheaper than from the dealership. Could that person please step forward and give the info again. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Kyle

• WR_Rider

Posted June 29, 2000 - 08:28 AM

Kyle,
I busted mine wide open on a rock a year ago. Try Parts warehouse at 1800-860-0686
or try Banzai Motorsports at (847)362-7110
They were both about 200 bucks cheaper than my dealer. And they had it in stock....

[This message has been edited by WR_Rider (edited 06-29-2000).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ken

Posted June 29, 2000 - 06:18 PM

Kyle,

Don't know if it was me or not, and I'm not trying to talk anybody up, but I had good luck with Colorado Powersports. It was as inexpensive as I found and they delivered when they said they would. I know they have a toll free number but I can't find it. Toll number is 303/447-3500

Ken

• Scott_F

Posted June 30, 2000 - 01:31 PM

I have radiators for sale that fit '98-99 models.

• imported_Scott_H

Posted July 09, 2000 - 08:45 PM

Kyle,

I bookedmarked this site in case I ever needed anything like a radiator. Looks like they have pretty good prices.

http://safe.basiclin...pe=A1CS11&lc=EN

Hope this helps,

Scott

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.