A-loop gas tank/seat kits for 650 now

7 replies to this topic
  • Huffa 2

Posted July 28, 2007 - 01:43 PM

:thumbsup: Great if your just into trail riding but a :thumbsdn: NO GO if you travel a lot because of the small 2 gallon tank.

http://www.aloop.com...Kits-XR650L.htm

Seat graphic makes me yawn . :snore:

• Kyron

Posted July 28, 2007 - 09:04 PM

:thumbsdn: NO GO if you travel a lot because of the small 2 gallon tank

Why isnt it a 3 gal tank :excuseme:

• Huffa 2

Posted July 29, 2007 - 08:08 AM

Why isnt it a 3 gal tank :excuseme:

I'd have to say it's made in mind for the serious trail rider that demands to slide up front more and weight the front end.

I like the slimness and the looks of it and if I was a serious trail rider, would consider it for sure.

They should have a 2 or 3 gallon choice though, that would be nice.

• desert4seat

Posted July 29, 2007 - 11:28 AM

I'd have to say it's made in mind for the serious trail rider that demands to slide up front more and weight the front end.

I like the slimness and the looks of it and if I was a serious trail rider, would consider it for sure.

They should have a 2 or 3 gallon choice though, that would be nice.

well, a "serious trail rider" would need more that 2 gallons.
So I think it might be designed for the "not-so-serious" trail rider with an emphasis on fashionable styling and attractive modern designing of your average MX bike.

I like the way it looks, but it wouldn’t be very practical for any serious, long distance, offroad work.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DiabloCaballo

Posted July 29, 2007 - 09:07 PM

It looks like it's all show and no go. Made for the small rider with the big bike.:p If people want a crf they should probably get a crf.
I am seriouse about riding tight trails and I have a 4.3 gal tank. 2 gal won't get me back to the truck:excuseme: not even close. I would say you could use it for a motard bike if you intend to stay in town. Still don't know why you would spend the money to downgrade.

• mgs781

Posted July 30, 2007 - 03:46 AM

Well, I have to fill up twice when I take it to work. To me it is worth it, to you guys maybe not. This is the old XR600 Aloop kit, that required welding on mounts to get it to fit.

http://www.thumperta...achmentid=13913

MGS

• TommieZZ

Posted July 30, 2007 - 09:23 AM

How about making one for a late model XR650R?

• martinfan30

Posted July 30, 2007 - 11:55 AM

looks cool, but no go on the capacity.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.