08 650l

46 replies to this topic
  • radbrad48

Posted August 04, 2007 - 12:20 PM

I don't see a chrome gas cap either. But it does look like it comes with better tires.

• ModularMike

Posted August 04, 2007 - 01:11 PM

Get out!! :applause:

I sort of thought you were pissed at me or something for not replying to me about all the CR info I gave you?

Nice talkin to ya man, so your on the Honda 2 stoke forums mostly here?

Cool site, ya know!

Did you PM it? I don't remember it. But then again I have a horrible memory. You have done nothing to piss me off :thumbsup: .

Yeah I think this site is pretty good, I don't really post a lot but I just look at the info and pics and stuff. This is a good site even for 2t crap.

My uncle just got an 02 YZ250 so I've been spending time under Yamaha as well. :ride:

• ModularMike

Posted August 04, 2007 - 01:14 PM

How did I know I'd find ya under the XR650 forums? :moon::thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • InternalCombustion

Posted August 04, 2007 - 01:22 PM

They could paint it all black and have a completely new bike without changing a single bolt.

All black would be sa-weet. And maybe streamline the tail-light-license bracket a bit.

The 650L is a great bike, always has been. The 08 coulda been jazzed up a bit more than that for a few bucks more.

They'll still sell every one they make.

Ride safe.

• Huffa 2

Posted August 04, 2007 - 02:35 PM

All black would be sa-weet. And maybe streamline the tail-light-license bracket a bit.

The 650L is a great bike, always has been. The 08 coulda been jazzed up a bit more than that for a few bucks more.

They'll still sell every one they make.

Ride safe.

coulda/shoulda ! :thumbsup:

Oh yea, you just reminded me, the tailight mod is coming up next on mine.

:thinking: Already I have my own mod in mind just to make the plate itself look a little nicer.

• 1999xr650lman

Posted December 30, 2007 - 09:38 PM

Bring an old thread back alive, but it would be cool if Honda totally redesigned the '650L but still kept this one and could call it the classic.:banghead:

• Itchykawa

Posted December 31, 2007 - 07:46 AM

It is time for an entirely new 650L. That said, they would have to order me an '07 headlight assembly and gas cap and take the '08 ones back. I could live with the BNGs though.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 8 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.