Trade my Clarke tank seat and shrouds for stock YZ tank seat and shrouds?

8 replies to this topic
  • Mr_Toyz

Posted February 27, 2002 - 06:58 AM

I'm looking to trade my Clarke oversized tank, Factory Effex seat foam and shrouds. I have Factory Effex Graphics and seat cover on right now, I also have an extra set of tank graphics.

I want to trade for a stock YZ tank, seat and shrouds.

Mr T

• lewichris

Posted February 27, 2002 - 07:24 AM

i have a friend who is interested. he has a 1999 yz 400

• Mark_UK

Posted February 27, 2002 - 07:55 AM

oh sh*% i just today brought a new clarke tank for my yz

• Mr_Toyz

Posted February 28, 2002 - 06:50 AM

WOW, I thought I wouldn't have any probs trading out here.

Mr T

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rich_in_Orlando

Posted February 28, 2002 - 08:00 AM

Well, you asked so I think I have an answer for you.

Mr T, are you wanting to trade a WR seat and tank? If you are, that's the problem. Most people, including myself, would rather keep a stock, small capacity, YZ seat and tank than go to a WR seat/tank configuration. In my opinion, the handling is so much better with the YZ tank/seat that the reduced fuel capacity is worth the trade-off. BTW, the same shrouds fit both the YZ and WR. (Unless you are wanting to throw in the shrouds to sweeten the deal?)

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted February 28, 2002 - 08:01 AM

...And I just looked in your signature and it says you have a Clarke YZ tank.

Never mind... :)

• Mr_Toyz

Posted February 28, 2002 - 12:06 PM

I dont think I was totaly clear. I want to trade my Clarke YZ tank, YZ seat(IMS base and Factory Effex seat foam=softer) and my shrouds. The tank seat and shrouds have a Factory Effex graphics package already on them. I also have an extra set of tank graphics.!XDWbUJa3LV6yM M7aG

[ February 28, 2002: Message edited by: Mr Toyz ]

• MotoGreg

Posted February 28, 2002 - 08:24 PM

I'm interested, just replied in YZ forum.

• MotoGreg

Posted February 28, 2002 - 08:26 PM

Oops, double post.

[ February 28, 2002: Message edited by: MotoGreg ]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.