Ever wonder? ..One Industries Alpinestars!

15 replies to this topic
  • Hardwire

Posted July 27, 2007 - 07:26 PM

Ever wonder how the One Industries Alpinestars graphics look on a 06 yz450?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I will soon have these side panels. And a one industries seat cover with some bridgestone lower fork guards.
(but my number will be 88)
Posted Image

• 642MX

Posted July 27, 2007 - 07:29 PM

Looks nice. Did A-Stars pay you for the advertising? (joking)

• Wiz636

Posted July 27, 2007 - 07:47 PM

looks good...I like how it fades to black as it goes back on the shrouds.

Nice photoshop on the backgrounds! The "your name" gave it away!

• shortburb

Posted July 27, 2007 - 07:51 PM

if it had black wheels it would be BAMF

• Slinkyman16

Posted July 27, 2007 - 08:40 PM

looks pretty damn sick... some black wheels with blue hubs or nipples would finish off that look.

• greentyler

Posted July 27, 2007 - 08:59 PM

I absolutely LOVE this kit. I just got the same one and put it on earlier this week! Just curious if you put your hub decal on, and what did you do with the three weird sized thin and long decals? do they have a purpose? LOOKIN' GOOD!

here's mine.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• Hardwire

Posted July 28, 2007 - 01:55 PM

No i didnt put the hub decal on i dont think i will. I have no clue what the long ones are for... MB just put them on a tool box or something lol.

BTW WIZ636 yeah i know its photoshoped thats what i was saying above the picture.. lol. I didnt even do a good job on it, was just for a visual.

• Hardwire

Posted July 28, 2007 - 01:57 PM

green tyler.. you should get the bar pad and seat cover too :p I will post some pics of it next week when I Put them on.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • greentyler

Posted July 28, 2007 - 06:27 PM

yeah for sure... i think i'm goin' to order the seat cover. i'm gonna hold off on the bar pad though... i don't feel like cutting another one up right now! if you look closely you can see that i mounted my hour meter in my current bar pad.

also i love your fork decals! they match the set up nicely...

i'm also waiting for custom printed number plates...

• almostinvincible119

Posted July 28, 2007 - 09:12 PM

if it had black wheels it would be BAMF

seems like every effer on this board thinks black wheels makes a bike look good....i dont know about most of you guys, but i go through about 2 bikes a year. wheels are wheels, your racing the piss outta these things...not trying to drop panties and get laid. you do that with speed guys.

• Type Gendy

Posted July 29, 2007 - 08:28 PM

Those look great!

Can they fit on a 426?

• YAM93

Posted July 29, 2007 - 08:50 PM

Your axle is in the wrong direction chief. Neat graphics though. Seriously, just trying to be helpful. Check your manual and it shows the axle bolt on the disc brake (right) side. After crashing yesterday on my left side, I'm glad I didn't have the axle in the way you have it. I'd probably never be able to get the bolt off. Although I guess that could happen on either side if the crash was bad enough.
:crazy:

• greentyler

Posted July 29, 2007 - 09:32 PM

Your axle is in the wrong direction

holy crap. good eye! haha

• Hardwire

Posted July 30, 2007 - 08:58 PM

Holy shit! Guess i shouldnt have smoked that bag of meth when i put my tire back on! (jk jk) Hmm ill take care of it. Putting a paddle on anyway for my trip to the oregon dunes! Mmmmmmm!

• foxyfoxracerer

Posted August 04, 2007 - 05:16 PM

a bag of meth huh? pshhHHHH we did good on your graphics. mm hmm. post the new pics of the seat cover and fork guards! ^_^

• Hardwire

Posted August 06, 2007 - 09:29 PM

UPDATE! New seat cover and lower fork guards!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.