HELP!!

3 replies to this topic
  • Matt_Porritt

Posted July 02, 2000 - 09:20 PM

As most of you can probably see, my webpage/shop site is rather shite! :)

This is due to me having no website desgin knowledge, skill or talent! :D :D

After basically after someone to 'help' me out in exchange for.......?
I'm sure we can come to some arrangment :D

If anyone is interested could they PLEASE contact me as I'm getting 20 odd hits a day to my (crap) website and I havn't even started to advertise other than the bottom of my msgs. etc.

PWWEEEESSSEEE.. I need HELP!!

------------------
--
**Ride it like you Stole it!**
Matt Porritt
99 YZ400F
Vist the Rubber Chicken Racing Online Shop
Discounts for ThumperTalk members.

• paul913

Posted July 03, 2000 - 08:52 AM

What do you want to do with it? There's nothing too hard about web stuff, given you've got a plan.

Seems like you've made some decent improvemnets since I was there last. Are you thinking about real e-commerce? Or, more of a custom-order shop? An E-Commerce system could cost into the $100's of thousands. Decent systems can be developed for $200 or so a month, but expect the world. Or, you could set up e-mail tags to send you order flow - on the cheap.

Try this code on your dampner page:
:) That looked terrible!

Why don't you find some competitors' sites that you like to base your plan on.

Jake

[This message has been edited by Jake (edited 07-03-2000).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan

Posted July 03, 2000 - 09:30 PM

Hey Matt,
I think Jake and I need to make a trip to New Zealand to help you out.

What say Jake?

Do you think airline tickets would be more than $300 (US) ? ? ? :)

It's looking nicer Matt. Have Jakester help you out with the e-mail ordering of items. That would be a good and easy way to start.

But then you will have to post pictures and prices of items.

I see you can ship worldwide. How big of a hassle is that? How much extra cost?

Bryan...

• Matt_Porritt

Posted July 03, 2000 - 06:41 PM

[quote][b]
I think Jake and I need to make a trip to New Zealand to help you out.
What say Jake?
Do you think airline tickets would be more than $300 (US) ? ? ?
It's looking nicer Matt. Have Jakester help you out with the e-mail ordering of items. That would be a good and easy way to start.
But then you will have to post pictures and prices of items.
I see you can ship worldwide. How big of a hassle is that? How much extra cost?[b][quote]

Owww oww.. PLease do come!!!!!
It will bikes, parts, 'puters and beer!!! :D
I'm hoping not to put prices up as customers are from everywhere.. and a dollar is always changing etc.
Also deals can be struck with different size orders etc

International shipping is no probs..
There are some products that I can buy and sell them to you guys in the US for ALOT less that they're reatiled for.. eg. Vortex ignitions.. headers (I have on the way)..

The main prob is the general layout and the plainness (does that word exist? :) )
I ned to get that sorted before advertising etc.
I've had ober 150 hits in the last week.. all from word of mouth and my sig file on here.

Keep the help flowing in guys! :D

------------------
--
**Ride it like you Stole it!**
Matt Porritt
99 YZ400F
Vist the Rubber Chicken Racing Online Shop
Discounts for ThumperTalk members.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.