Best Radiator guard XR650R

4 replies to this topic
  • xcapes

Posted July 27, 2007 - 10:06 AM

I am looking for the best radiator guard for our XR650R .We will be using this bike for the Baja 1000 . We are using a IMS tank.

• ODSC1

Posted August 01, 2007 - 08:06 AM

I asked the same question here;
http://www.advrider....ad.php?t=250308

Brian

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NavyNuke

Posted August 01, 2007 - 09:42 AM

yep everyone says unabiker for a good reason. much stronger design.

just ordered em for my 650R, my WR450 I'm selling has them now, after bending the pisss outta some devols a few times.

• porterdog

Posted August 02, 2007 - 07:24 PM

+1 on the Unabiker; I bought them after having an email conversation with the owner on thier strength. He's a straight shooter and knows the deal; recommended.

• ChappyMX828

Posted August 03, 2007 - 09:43 AM

I like the way the Unabiker guards are built. Seems like they'll be really strong. Has anyone had any issues with them rubbing on the oil line? I'm installing a set on my 2000 XR650R right now and it seems like the top corner of the guard rubs on the oil line.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.