Hey Clark Mason....

5 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted June 27, 2000 - 03:26 PM

Hey Clark,

Bryan and I were discussing your photo's. Excellent by the way.. :)

The pictures are of the left side of your bike. Thus the left side of the airbox. Please, explain something to me. From the photo, it appears the either:

a). Your airbox, left side, is open? Meaning that there is no panel

OR

:D. I need sleep.

Please, let me know and Bryan believes it is the light playing tricks and I believe that Bryan needs sleep.. :D (Just kidding Bry)

Mitch

• Clark_Mason

Posted June 27, 2000 - 03:51 PM

Mitch

Both sides of my air box have a fairly thick piece of gloss black vinal protective material adheared to them, I added this as a protective measure. The angle of the sun all that black including the CF side panels make it look like a hole.

Clark

• Bryan

Posted June 27, 2000 - 04:40 PM

That's what I told Mitch too. But I think he had too many Fosters so he didn't believe me!

:)

Bryan...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RodH

Posted June 28, 2000 - 01:20 AM

Mitch, I sell that protective viynl, if you want some they are $18 a sheet, and the size is 300x500mm.
I have it all over the bike, and it's good for frame, engine cases, forks, swingarm, guards and side panles. I even have it on the shrouds to protect my graphics.

------------------
RodH Canberra, Australia<A HREF="http://www.400thumpers.oz-au.com" TARGET=_blank>
400 Thumpers Australia</A>
2000 WR400F See Photo's and Modifications

• RodH

Posted June 28, 2000 - 01:22 AM

Mitch, I sell that protective viynl, if you want some they are $18 a sheet, and the size is 300x500mm.
I have it all over the bike, and it's good for frame, engine cases, forks, swingarm, guards and side panles. I even have it on the shrouds to protect my graphics.

Sorry for the advertising, but I thought there might be guys from Oz interested.
I have some other stuff as well, Magura hydraulic clutch kits for $375 and Magura tapered bars for $140. The mounts will be about $70, Also Magura quick pull throttles.

------------------
RodH Canberra, Australia<A HREF="http://www.400thumpers.oz-au.com" TARGET=_blank>
400 Thumpers Australia</A>
2000 WR400F See Photo's and Modifications

• paul913

Posted June 28, 2000 - 04:43 AM

No worries mate,
You contribute plenty to this forum and too all of us. We won't mind a 'shameless plug.'

Jake

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.