On-Line WR400 Chat Page.

7 replies to this topic
  • Paul_UK

Posted June 20, 2000 - 02:18 PM

To anyone one interested there's a WR400 chat page. www.network54.com/hide/chat/34459

• Bryan Bosch

Posted June 20, 2000 - 02:31 PM

Paul, I checked out the chat site and there was nobody there. When is a good time to chat for someone in Southern California?

• Paul_UK

Posted June 20, 2000 - 02:41 PM

I had the same problem, I only posted it in the hope to gain more interest and to get people chatting with a common interest from around the world.
Sorry I can't help any futher.

• jj

Posted June 20, 2000 - 03:09 PM

Sounds like a great idea. It would be nice if there were some way to connect that site to this one so that we could see who was on.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 21, 2000 - 03:18 AM

Good page more interest needed.

• Darren_Santilli

Posted June 21, 2000 - 10:49 AM

why not open up another browser on your screen with the chat page on while you are surfing this forum...that way we can all see whos here and whos not

icq# 66572736
England (raining again)

[This message has been edited by Darren Santilli (edited 06-21-2000).]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 22, 2000 - 12:18 PM

let me see somebody in there pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze ive check ed sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times but found nuffin

• Paul_UK

Posted June 27, 2000 - 03:33 PM

Hello all,
I'm in LA for the next two weeks on holiday, so arrange a time to meet on-line and hopefully I will be there.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.