Will the stock '00 YZ426 seat/tank fit on my '00 WR400

4 replies to this topic
  • Nick_in_Michigan

Posted June 16, 2000 - 01:02 PM

I know the radiator plastic is the same. Will everything else bolt up correct?

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 16, 2000 - 03:57 PM

Should bolt right up, but you can ask your Yamaha dealer to be sure. The 99, 98 does.

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark.

Moab bound for 2000, HOORAY!! Gonna be kicking some Moab Ass (Mule or Donkey?)!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 17, 2000 - 05:52 PM

I'll let you know Wednesday,My factory tank and seat should be in Tuesday, I'll try them on and let you know. I have a 00 WR, and I ordered 00 YZ 426 stuff. If you find a good dealer,price is the sameas IMS combo.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 20, 2000 - 05:36 PM

I just installed the YZ426 tank and seat, bolted on easily without a hitch. I can't wait to try this setup out. When you sit on the bike it doesn't even feel like the same bike!So, definitely the 00 YZ stuff will fit the 00 WR.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 26, 2000 - 01:16 PM

'00 WR400 in the UK comes with the same tank/seat etc. as the YZ's

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.