webshots.com: New background and screensavers

No replies to this topic
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 25, 2000 - 03:57 AM

If you guys want to try something I think is neat, go to www.webshots.com
Using this program, you can pick and choose many different desktop pictures. I have mine setup to rotate pictures everyday. The screensaver rotates those same pictures on a setting you choose, i.e every 30 seconds. There is also the option to place a calender on your desktop, at a size you choose.
There are quite a few motocross shots, as well as scenic, sports, military, lots of stuff.
You have to download their initial program to start it off. You will have a name and password to access their site to download new pictures. A few hints:
To setup the changes you want
1-Go to display properties
2-open screensaver
3-open screensaver settings
4-open settings
There, you can sift through the tabs until your hearts desire.
I would recommend REMOVING the X from the "tray" option. No need to keep your processor busy. If you have enough in your tray, it can make running scandisk a very tedious process.
Today, I downloaded Jimmy Button riding his YZF. That and some Navy shots, just because I dig that crap (my son does too).

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark, fork job by Pro Action.

For clarification: WE'LL be having a KICK ASS time in Moab!! Right Mitchy & Bill?!!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.