Tumper racing site

24 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 21, 2000 - 06:31 PM

For anyone that might be intrested or might be thinking about getting a set of bar risers, I put mine on today (1.5) and all the cables seem to have enough room that they are not binding up anywhere. Looks like Im going to get by without the long cables!

Cant wait to test them out this weekend and see if they were worth the money. :)

Darin from Missouri 1999 WR400F

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 21, 2000 - 07:24 PM

Money well spent I have run the bar riser for years on my xr600 and now on my WR400 would'nt ride with out them.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted June 22, 2000 - 08:51 PM

Milkman - you're back will thank you.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 23, 2000 - 08:16 AM

I will give you a full report Monday morning! :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 25, 2000 - 03:21 PM

I tried them babies out this weekend, and MY GOODNESS what a difference they make! I can actually stand up going up hills!
I know that probably seems trivial to a lot of people but this is a major step up for me. I think it should make me a little faster.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.