MATT PORRIT..........

1 reply to this topic
  • 2000WR400

Posted June 24, 2000 - 04:26 PM

Are you a dealer? If so, what kind of deals can you give us here at the thumpertalk WR400 site. If you aren't, whos the guy that is the dealer on here?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matt_Porritt

Posted June 24, 2000 - 06:35 PM

Yes..
I am a aftermarket parts dealer.. don't sell new bikes but can export used ones.

I have a HUGE range of stuff avail and will give the BEST prices I can to fellow YZ/WR riders here.

I've been trying ot hint a little at it :) but don't want to seem like I'm spamming the forums with 'forsale'.

I'm going to be setting a webpage but am going to need a little hand with logos and banners etc.

Email me porrittm@anet.co.nz for any info.

We may be able to set a link to my shop page form here once its done.

------------------
--
**Ride it like you Stole it!**
Matt Porritt
99 YZ400F
Rubber Chicken Racing

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.