Power Bomb Jetting

2 replies to this topic
  • Jeff_in_AZ

Posted June 21, 2000 - 05:05 PM

Has anyone got experience with the Power Bomb and the stock muffler, but YZ timing, no airbox lid? My Power Bomb just showed up today and I'm wondering if it works ok with stock jetting. Too bad I can't ride this weekend. By the way, if anyone's looking for a good price on Power Bombs, Rocky Mountain ATV has them for $170.99 and free shipping on all FMF exhausts.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 2000WR400

Posted June 21, 2000 - 05:14 PM

Does Rocky Mountain ATV have a phone number we can reach them at? Also, what state are they located at.

• Jeff_in_AZ

Posted June 21, 2000 - 06:05 PM

They're in Utah and their phone number is 800-336-5437. They've also got a website at www.rockymountainatv.com (I think). I've ordered tires, handlebars, and plenty of other stuff from them and except for being shipped a wrong item once, they shipped out the right one right away at no charge, I've had no problems with them.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.