2001 250Fs

3 replies to this topic
  • AngryCandy

Posted June 21, 2000 - 09:22 PM

Just took a stroll to the Yam dealer here in Wilmington, DE and apparently, they are getting five '01 YZ250Fs. Every one is already sold. I am at the top of the list for the WR250F :)

Looks like Yamaha hit another home run with the lightweight thumpers.

• TW

Posted June 21, 2000 - 09:44 PM

Yamaha is defineatly different than the other dealers in their allocation of machines. Same dealer I bought my 400 from was allocated a total of one 250, and he wasn't sure if it was going to be YZ or WR. Thankfully it is the WR version, and it has my name on it. Expected delivery is Feb 2001.

------------------
99 WR400
BRC
NOHVA
AMA

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jlm400

Posted June 21, 2000 - 02:14 PM

I am glad I got my money down on the 01 yz250f early. I read the first article in Motercycle Daily a few weeks back and put money down the next day. I guess if the test articles come out and say it's crap i will lose my $100 I put down to hold it and keep my 400. But I have high hopes!!

• AnotherMidLifeGuy

Posted June 21, 2000 - 03:11 PM

The WR is not a green sticker bike in Cal.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.