happy owner new wr oo

4 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 20, 2000 - 12:36 PM

RODH
THANKS TO YOU AND ALL THE BOLETIN BOARD WR 400, I JUST ORDER MY NEW WR 2OOO THE PRICE $7,OOO.OO USD IN THIS MOMENT I DON´T HAVE ANY MONEY FOR PUT A WHITE BROTHERS S BEND I SEE ALL BASIC THE MOD´S AND I WILL MAKE IT. THE FIRST QUESTIONS I LIVE AT SEA LEVEL SO THE BIKE BOUGTH IN SAN DIEGO CAL.USA. IT CAME WITH THE OCTOPUS, NOW I DON T LIKE MOVE A LOT TO THE CARBURATIONS UNTIL I NOW it, besides I never do that only change oil, tires, graese, basic fixed THE BIKE CAME STOCK MJ 165 I ORDER one MJ 172 DO YOU THINK ITS OK. AND WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO MOVE NEEDLE? AIR? MY TRIPS ARE UP HILL TIGHT SECCION AND OPEN DIRT ROADS
O- 4000 feets the weather is warm and humity some times 95o F thanks again to every Body any sugetions welcome. because I really need my last bike kawasaki klx650r 5 years
Renato in the paradaise PTo vallarta

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 20, 2000 - 01:23 PM

Maybe our next big trip could be to Mexico for some baja riding??

------------------
99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark.
AMA, NETRA

For clarification: WE'LL be having a KICK ASS time in Moab!! Right Mitchy & Bill?!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted June 20, 2000 - 02:12 PM

Kevin,
You may be on to something. Maybe some motorcycling and some scuba diving in the sea of cortez!!

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 21, 2000 - 10:33 AM

Diving...That would be quite excellent! I am PADI certified.

------------------
99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark.
AMA, NETRA

For clarification: WE'LL be having a KICK ASS time in Moab!! Right Mitchy & Bill?!!

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted June 21, 2000 - 07:52 PM

Kev,
If this years trip to Moab is as fun as I expect, we should have an annual get together. Sucking on some Negra Modelo's and eating lobster sure sound good to me!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.